Greetings to all again…

Wednesday, June 23, 2010


It has been a long time since I have written in this blog (almost two years) and let me tell you that since then it has still continued to grow in popularity and I constantly get calls and emails asking me questions about filming in Baja or in Tijuana, which I always answer with my best knowledge on hand. A couple of fellow filmmakers have asked me to start this blog again so I am back writing and posting information about filmmaking in Tijuana and in Baja California.


As some of you might know, I am head of UDC University’s Film School which is now entering its second year of existence. It has been a great experience. Very nurturing, very satisfying, especially finding out that Baja really does have film talent.

Many things have happened in Tijuana in these two years.

In upcoming posts I will write about what has transpired, what has been on the mind and hearts of our resident filmmakers as well as our foreign visitors that still consider Baja a great place to film.


And yes, they are right: Baja still is a great place to film!

0 comments: